Heat Pump Tune-Ups
Let’s face it, here in the Northeast, your heating system works constantly in the winter to keep your house warm. This increases the chances that your equipment will malfunction or break down at some point. One of the best ways to ensure you’re ready for the cold temperature months is to schedule an annual tune-up for your heat pump. Not only will a tune-up help prevent unwanted downtimes, it may actually help extend the lifespan of your equipment.
Schedule a tune-up with us today and stay warm all winter long. Our technicians are trained to spot possible trouble areas before they become full-fledged problems. To book your appointment, call us at 508-668-8200 and we would be glad to assist you.
In addition to annual tune-ups, we offer maintenance agreements on all heat pumps. These maintenance agreements include the annual tune-up, 15% off all service, priority support, and access to our emergency technicians should you need them.
Our tune-up procedures heat pumps are as follows:
• Replace disposable 1″ air filter.
• Wash permanent filter.
• Drain and clean condensate pan.
• Inspect blower motor.
• Inspect blower wheel and clean if needed.
• Clean and inspect blower compartment.
• Inspect indoor coil.
• Inspect TXV valve.
• Clean condensate pump.
• Check control board and electrical connections.
• Inspect contactor, capacitors, and relays.
• Remove debris from outside unit.
• Wash outdoor coil.
• Check disconnect.
• Check fan blade.
• Check compressor connections.
• Check refrigerant charge.
• Check operation of the entire system.
• Check temperature differentials.
• Inspect outdoor coil for damage.
• Check operation of secondary / emergency heat.