You would never dream of skipping an oil change for your car or truck, then why would you skip a tune-up for you boiler? In fact, minute for minute, a boiler is running far more than you car ever would. Annual boiler tune-ups can help prevent malfuctions and anwanted downtimes. Having no heat at midnight in the middle of the winter is never a fun prospect.
At Sinclaire, we have a team of professional HVAC technicians skilled at making sure your boiler is running at optimum performance. Below is a list of items that are inspected, replaced, or cleaned in the course of a boiler tune-up.
Sinclaire also offers maintenance agreements for boilers which include the annual tune-up, as well as 15% off all service throughout the year, priority service, and access to our emergency technicians.
Please call us to schedule your heating system tune-up today at 508-668-8200.
Maintenance Procedures for Oil Fired Heating Equipment is as follows:
*procedures may not apply to all systems
• Vacuum heat exchanger / fire chamber
• Clean flue pipe
• Clean chimney base
• Cement flue pipe at chimney
• Replace nozzle
• Replace / clean fuel pump strainer
• Replace oil filter
• Check / clean burner fan
• Inspect / drain expansion tank
• Inspect / test relief valve
• Inspect / test all operating safety controls
• Perform complete efficiency test
• Check system operation
• Inspect all components for corrosion or leaks