Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Your air conditioning system works hard all summer long. All mechanical devices need to be periodically tuned-up, inspected, and maintained in order to reach peak performance and prevent unnecessary breakdowns. In fact, most air conditioning manufacturers recommend performing maintenance on their equipment at least once a year. Some companies even require it to maintain valid warranties on their products.
Our A/C technicians are highly trained individuals who specialize in a variety of cooling systems. These are professionals with many years of experience performing precision tune-ups on air conditioning systems, as well as identifying possible trouble areas that may need to be addressed at a later date. Whatever your tune-up needs are, you can count on Sinclaire Enterprises to perform high-quality, honest inspections so you can keep your A/C running all summer long.
Our tune-up procedures for A/C equipment are as follows:
• Replace disposable 1″ air filter, if applicable.
• Wash permanent filter, if applicable.
• Drain and clean humidifier pan.
• Inspect blower motor.
• Inspect blower wheel and clean, if needed (mini-splits my incur additional costs).
• Clean and inspect blower compartment.
• Inspect indoor coil.
• Inspect TXV valve.
• Clean condensate pump.
• Check control board and electrical connections.
• Inspect contactor, capacitors, and relays.
• Remove debris from outside unit.
• Wash outdoor coil.
• Check disconnect.
• Check fan blade.
• Check compressor connections.
• Check refrigerant charge (adding refrigerant is not included).
• Check operation of whole system.
• Check temperature differentials.
• Inspect outdoor coil for damage.