let us contact you
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Sinclaire Home Services Safety Policy
A top priority of Sinclaire Home Services is and has always been, the health and safety of the communities we serve.
With the current concerns about COVID-19, we know that keeping your home’s plumbing, heating, and cooling systems safe and operational go hand in hand with protecting the health of those living there. For this reason, you can count on Sinclaire Home Services to continue providing prompt service to homeowners while being even more diligent toward protecting against COVID-19.
We have implemented actions to keep our team healthy and safe, so they are ready to serve homeowners when service is needed.
We are very committed to keeping clients safe and would like to share the following measures we are taking:
- No member of the Sinclaire Home Services team has traveled outside the USA in the past 6 months.
- Service team members will wear protective gloves and boot covers.
- Shared-use devices such as tablets will be put on a moratorium until further notice and all consent of work will be given verbally. No signatures required.
- Other equipment and trucks will be cleaned regularly.
- Our Quality Control team will ensure that our prevention measures stay current with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
- As a 5-star home service company, we remain focused on our clients’ needs. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after using the bathroom, before eating and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub them together until dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- For additional information about preventing illness, go to the CDC Website.
As we all work together to get through these challenging times, I’d like to say how grateful our team is for our clients who continue to support us with their business, as we continue to be ready to serve you.
CEO / Owner